The Coastal Housing Partnership, a nonprofit organization, was formed to help the local employees of member employers buy homes even in the face of a high-cost housing market. Since it was established in 1987, the Coastal Housing Partnership has helped more than 10,000 local employees become homeowners.
Coastal Housing Partnership provides:
- Home buying benefits that significantly reduce closing costs
- Home buying education seminars
- Resources for employees as they navigate their way through the home buying process
- Mortgage refinance benefits
- A network of service professionals to assist employees in their search for area housing
As a Cottage Health System employee you qualify for all the benefits listed above. To take full advantage of the Coastal Housing Partnership benefits, home buyers must select real estate agents, lenders and related companies that participate in the program. For a list of participating providers, click here.
Real estate agents typically apply 20% of their commission back to closing costs, while lenders waive processing fees and credit report fees, and some credit back appraisal costs. Inspection companies offer savings off their fees as well.
To learn more about the Coastal Housing Partnership program and how it can make home ownership attainable for you at Bella Riviera, click here.